To: "Clay W7CE" <w...@curtiss.net>
Cc: "Reflector" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] External transverter/amplifier control with the 1500

Fairly certain that PTT is on the FlexWire port.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Clay W7CE <w...@curtiss.net> wrote:

I've been looking at the Flex 1500 front and rear panels and just realized that something obvious seems to be missing - an external T/R relay control line for controlling transverters and amplifier. Many low power amps can be
RF keyed, although that is less than desirable.  However, all of the
transverters that I'm aware of require a hard T/R relay control.  Am I
missing something?  If not, how does Flex propose that we key our
transverters?

73,
Clay  W7CE