SDR 1.18.3, Vista, latest drivers and firmware.  Flex 3000.

Radio was working fine, then tonight I was getting "Failed to load resources
at setup"  every 5 min.  Saw this in the past, it is a .NET error, but no
idea where it comes from.  Anyway, I rebooted the SDR and now I get FWD PWR
= 0.

I verified that the RECEIVE ONLY box is NOT checked.

I verified that the antenna is fine.

I tried sending CW and using the TUN button.

No luck.

I seem to remember this happening last year when I first got the rig, it was
a setting somewhere in the SETUP section or some such thing.

I did a search of KC and forums and google and did not get any results which
helped.  Searches tried:

flex radio no output

flex radio no power

Any suggestions appreciated.