Hi All,

Just adding a few app's to my PSDR setup, I've downloaded and installed Comm-O-Comm and have it working perfectly with Band Master DX Cluster Client, I can now click a DXC spot and PSDR tunes instantly, great!

My next thought was how do I get fldigi to talk to PSDR when the com port is already in use by Bandmaster? Until now I have always used Ubuntu Linux with fldigi and Hamlib which allows multiple app's to talk to the same radio on the same com port without any problems at all using RPC, however I am now running windows xp ( :( ) on a dedicated PC for the Flex3000 and have no idea how to get two applications to use the same comport for
comm's to PSDR?

Please excuse my ignorance but this is the first time I have used windows xp in about 10 years! ... Until now I always had Apple Mac and Linux in the shack with my FT1000MP and Tentec Omni Vi, both
of which have been replaced by the F3K ;)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Mike

Flex3000