Hi Mike.  I'm observing the same swr meter reading you are even on SSB

-Larry

On Feb 14, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Mike Tatum <m...@f5vkm.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I've finally got my brand new Flex3000 on air and have to say I am very pleased with the receiver performance!
The filtering on CW is truly amazing!

So my first real question to the group :)

Flex3000
PSDR v1.18.5
FW Driver v3.5.0.7171
F3K Firmware v1.2.5.6

in PSDR you can set the meter to read SWR during TX, which I have done, however regardless of the real SWR as measured on my SWR meter connected inline, the PSDR SWR reading is always 0.0:1, however if I set the meter to REFPWR it shows a power reading when the SWR is high, IE: 2:1 which is correct.

So can someone please do the same test and see if they get the same result, IE: the PSDR SWR reading is always 0.0:1?
If it works for you guys then perhaps my new F3K is faulty?
I hope not, although the first one from the UK importer was DOA!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Mike
M0AWS / F5VKM