There are also problems with 4.10 VAC under Windows XP as I found out when I just purchased it!

Mike.

=================

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:11:34 -0600
From: k5nwa <k5...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Brian Lloyd <brian-wb6...@lloyd.com>
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] VAC 4.10

At 09:04 PM 2/23/2010, Brian Lloyd wrote:

I guess I don't understand the concern about VAC 4.09 vs. VAC 4.10.
Yes, there is a problem with 4.10 and its interaction with PSDR but I
haven't heard anything about special enabling features in 4.10 that
makes its use mandatory. Certainly 4.09 works just fine with PSDR when
communicating with back-end CODECs. This seems to me like a non-issue.
Have I missed something?

--
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL

People want something past 4.09 that works because they have 64 bit
windows that must have signed drivers, 4.09 is not a signed driver so
you have to play all sorts of tricks to get it to work.

Cecil
k5nwa