Hi,

You can indeed get 4.09, all the info needed is supplied during the purchase ;)

Mike.

On 24 Feb 2010, at 18:14, Tim Ellison wrote:

VAC 4.10 is "broken" when used with PowerSDR on all versions of Windows. See if you can get v4.09 and if so let the list know if you could get it.

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz [mailto:flexradio- boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Mike Tatum
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:10 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FlexRadio Digest, Vol 58, Issue 24

There are also problems with 4.10 VAC under Windows XP as I found out when I just purchased it!

Mike.

=================

Message: 15
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:11:34 -0600
From: k5nwa <k5...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Brian Lloyd <brian-wb6...@lloyd.com>
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] VAC 4.10

At 09:04 PM 2/23/2010, Brian Lloyd wrote:

I guess I don't understand the concern about VAC 4.09 vs. VAC 4.10.
Yes, there is a problem with 4.10 and its interaction with PSDR but I
haven't heard anything about special enabling features in 4.10 that
makes its use mandatory. Certainly 4.09 works just fine with PSDR when communicating with back-end CODECs. This seems to me like a non- issue.
Have I missed something?

--
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL

People want something past 4.09 that works because they have 64 bit windows that must have signed drivers, 4.09 is not a signed driver so you have to play all sorts of tricks to get it to work.

Cecil
k5nwa