To: "FLEXRADIO" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 8:15 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Flex 5000a RX below 550 Khz

I want to thank everyone who replied to my question about the Flex 5000 reception below the broadcast band. Unfortunatley there seems to be a pretty big difference in opinions about this so I am going to try and build or purchase a filter to see for myself if this radio can RX there or not. I just planned to do some casual listening down there and I am not expecting SUPER performance in that part of the spectrum. I am however expecting equal performance to my TS2000X down there.

Thanks again to All who Flex their muscle here to help out us newbies.

73, Bob
KA9UVY