I always see this level of DPCs when using DPCLat under win7, never less
than 90us.  I don't think its incorrect but it doesn't cause any problems. I
think Win7, when tuned, has fewer spikes in DPCs than XP even though the
average DPC is lower in XP. Because XP is getting so expensive, I think Win7
is the way to go for a new system (32 bit).

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER