Is this new on your 3000?.

I know my 1000 has always had lots of spurs on the high bands.

Was your noise floor higher before and now lower? they might have been below the noise.?

Is there a new switching power supply in the area?

are they there with a 50 ohm load right at the radio?

w9Ray

Mark Lunday wrote:
F3K
1.18.5
Win7
Latest driver

Turned off radio for 48 hours, back on and I have spurs on 17 meters and up
through 6 meters.

Tried resetting database, no difference.

Seems to happen regardless of any of the wire or yagi antennas which I
connect to.

I have had the spurs on 6 meters for about 2 months now, and I figured it
was just local interference.

All gear is turned off except the rig and the computer (normal ops)

SR has no effect.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
wd4...@arrl.net
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com