From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Brian Lloyd
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 11:38 PM
To: Dan Rooney
Cc: Flex Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] How to configure DDUtil and the BobSMeter -
KBarticle

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Dan Rooney <roon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> delay issues related to BobSMeter. Reinstalled DDutil and no help there.
> Again, BobSMeter work great directly paired with PowerSDR Cat.
>
> I don't think DDutil and BobSMeter like each other on my system...hi hi
> Anyone else having this issue?

I think that Tim was on the right track with the polling rate. I suspect
that it is because the S-meter ap is probably polling as fast as the program
will let it. I am going to guess that you are running VSP manager. Try
turning on Strict Baudrate Emulation and set it to something slow, like
4800B. See if that helps. That will force Bob's S-Meter to slow down its
polling rate because VSPm will delay the query and the response.

--
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL