I have installed the VSP manager. It seems to be a far superior program, at
least as far as windows 7 is concerned.  The com ports have shown up in HRD
immediately.  Now I am curious.  Since it assigns to virtual ports say #2
and #3  which port should I set the cat control to in hrd and in Power sdr.
Should they be set to the first available port #2? Not to sure on how the
system works.  I assume data flows through each com port in only 1
direction. com port 2 send info to hrd, then hrd sends to power sdr via com
port 3. Then again I am just assuming.  Thanks
73
Adam
N8MOX