You know, I actually thought about cutting and pasting it into a text file at one time when it was going on but then I decided it wasn't worth it to do that anymore than it was worth it for me to keep arguing with the ignorant misinformed people. I just let it go and then I came over here and vented about it. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. I don't know. I don't see any point in rehashing it further. Let them keep their obsolete radios.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ