On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Eric Joseph Castle <[email protected]> wrote:

> Newbe question;  I have been looking at the ham radio delux web site.  Is
> that all I need to get on digital modes with my  new Flex3k?  Do I need
> hardware or can I just use the virtual sound connection from my computer to
> the rig like I do on ssb?
>

You will need, in addition PowerSDR:

1. VAC version 4.09 (NOT the latest version)

http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.html

2.  A virtual serial-port program such as VSPmanager (for CAT commands):

http://k5fr.com/ddutilwiki/index.php?title=VSP_Manager

3. Your favorite digital mode program. HRD is very good and very complete.
It does have some problems with PTT latency. You might also want to consider
fldigi.

http://www.w1hkj.com/


-- 
73 de Brian, WB6RQN/J79BPL
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to