I am really not sure how asking for an update gets repeatedly translated
into ship me something ready or not ...

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Brian Lloyd
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:41 AM
To: wa5...@aol.com
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] update? INTEGRITY

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 2:34 AM, <wa5...@aol.com> wrote:

> How many of you have been to their Austin, Texas offices?? Having been
> there personally, I can tell you it is an underwhelming experience.? It
> AIN'T FANCY.? Waddyreckon it's because they're devoted to making -?no
> -?EVOLVING - cutting edge radios while employed by an entreprenuer trying
> to?cover the next payroll??

 Yup! I was just there last week. They were all there burning the midnight
oil on the F1500 and the VU module. They are *NOT* sitting around, drinking
coffee, and laughing at the posts here. They were working their butts off
dealing with real engineering problems. I am an EE but not in their class
(at least not with RF) and some of the bugs had them scratching their
heads.

They want to ship but if it isn't quite working right, what should they do?
Ship anyway? They know what the problem is but the cure is in the fiddlin'
details and I can assure you, I watched them methodically tracking down each
little fiddlin' detail.

In good faith Flex has published their target dates. Then the bugs cropped
up. They are squashing them one-by-one. You (everyone) will get your radio
as soon as the last bug is crushed.

Give the guys a chance!

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL