I agree ... I am not even complaining ... just offering some points of view

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Neal Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:20 AM
To: paul glassman
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] update? INTEGRITY

Hi Kevin

I don't think these voices of support are directed towards you in any way.
You asked the question many of us want to ask but are not so the boys can
get on with it. But we still want to know!

We got a note from Gerald indicating they were alive, well and burning the
midnight oil. Thats the best we can get right now.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER

Amateur Radio: K3NC
Blog: http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/blog/
DXBase bug reports: email to ca...@dxbase.fogbugz.com
Abroham Neal forums: http:/www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/community/

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 8:14 AM, paul glassman
<highschooldiv...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> i have no problem waiting. 73  paul w8jn
>
> On Wed Jun 16th, 2010 7:41 AM EDT Brian Lloyd wrote:
>
> >On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 2:34 AM, <wa5...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> >> How many of you have been to their Austin, Texas offices?? Having been
> >> there personally, I can tell you it is an underwhelming experience.? It
> >> AIN'T FANCY.? Waddyreckon it's because they're devoted to making -?no
> >> -?EVOLVING - cutting edge radios while employed by an entreprenuer
> trying
> >> to?cover the next payroll??
> >

> > Yup! I was just there last week. They were all there burning the
midnight
> >oil on the F1500 and the VU module. They are *NOT* sitting around,
> drinking
> >coffee, and laughing at the posts here. They were working their butts off
> >dealing with real engineering problems. I am an EE but not in their class
> >(at least not with RF) and some of the bugs had them scratching their
> >heads.
> >
> >They want to ship but if it isn't quite working right, what should they
> do?
> >Ship anyway? They know what the problem is but the cure is in the
fiddlin'
> >details and I can assure you, I watched them methodically tracking down
> each
> >little fiddlin' detail.
> >
> >In good faith Flex has published their target dates. Then the bugs
cropped
> >up. They are squashing them one-by-one. You (everyone) will get your
radio
> >as soon as the last bug is crushed.
> >
> >Give the guys a chance!
> >
> >--