Hi Phil,

Glad the tuner is working so well for you.  The complaints about the tuner
only apply to the old software (1.18.x).  It is fully fixed in 2.0.8.  We
had a communications problem that was diagnosed and fixed in the newer
software.

73,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flex-radio.com
Web: www.flex-radio.com

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems