To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 2:53 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Wide Screen Monitors

I have purchased a 5000A and will get an off lease computer and have
questions about the monitor. I must set the monitor refresh rate above
the standard 60Hz to around 75 Hz because I get motion sickness at the
lower rate.

I have had experience with one Dell wide screen monitor and PC, when I
set the refresh rate to 70 or 75 Hz it would not work in full screen,
it put black bars on each side and negating the benefit of the wide
screen, is this normal or do other PC/monitor manufactures work a
higher refresh rates (70 to 75 Hz) and still go full screen? If they
all do this, I just as well purchase a non-wide screen monitor.

Joe  N9VX