Still looking for input on wide screen monitors using a refresh rate
around 75Hz. If you don't know the answer, could someone with a wind
screen monitor try changing the monitor setup to 75 Hz and see if it
still gives you full screen, or black bars on each side. Early next I
will purchase a monitor to go with my 5000A and would appreciate your
input.

Thanks and 73,

Joe  N9VX