Bill,

The Account setup when you originally installed Win7 is "suppose"  to have
full Administrator rights and privileges,  all others must use the Run as
Administrator to get full Admin rights (even with a Admin group
priviledges).  If you turn UAC  (User Access Control)  off,  may solve some
of this,  but MS recommends UAC to be turned on and used.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ
FlexRadio Systems