Guys,

If your transmitter is knocking down your Internet link,  then you and a
bigger problem with RFI..   If you are talking about TX timeout,  Steve,
 K5FR has that solved with DDUtil already.  It has a Watchdog timer built in
and will drop the transmitter if you lose your ability to get logged back in
and kill the transmitter..

http://k5fr.com/ddutilwiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

And best of all,  it's Freeee!

73,