Here are some of my tips to reduce the video-induced latency:
1. Make sure averaging is turned on the panadapter.
2. Minimize PSDR when you do not need it on the screen.
3. Reduce the frames per second rate of the display (in the Setup/Display
box).
4. You can try increasing the resolution of the target screen (which will
make PSDR smaller so it has fewer changes to send).

I use targetviewer for my remote support stuff and its the best I have seen
for this (and I have used a bunch).

But remember, the algorithm for almost all remote video drivers only sends
the difference between the current screen scan and the previous one, so the
goal is to reduce the amount of change being displayed. Thats why my tips
above work!

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software