John,

The PTT delay bug was entered as DE317 and was fixed in v2.0.12.  Your added
feature request for the transmit inhibit function using the FlexWire PTT
input has been entered as US297 but will not be addressed until v2.1.

Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flex-radio.com/>

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems