Gerald,
    Thanks

Bill KC9XG

-----Original Message-----
From: ger...@flex-radio.com [mailto:ger...@flex-radio.com] On Behalf Of
Gerald Youngblood
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 09:07
To: Bill Diaz
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Rx issues with Flex 1500 after upgrading to 2.0.16

Bill,

I have asked engineering to see if they can reproduce "cracking audio."  I
have not seen this before here.

We are working now on increasing the sensitivity of the wide band image
rejection (WBIR) algorithm, which should clear up those moving images you
are seeing.

73,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
13091 Pond Springs Road, #250
Austin, TX 78729
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flex-radio.com/>

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems