Stu,
        See below:

        If you advance the volume control past 75% or so you will get clicks
and crackles in the output.  I was using my headset as a speaker which
required the high audio output adjustment.  Once I installed speakers and
reduced the volume setting the problem went away.

>As for your second problem, I had that too and resetting the database
>seems to have fixed that.

        I have found the receive image problem can sometimes be corrected by
shutting down PowerSDR and restarting it.

Bill KC9XG