The formatting did work out too well.  I hope this is better

Skins enabled console for different presentations.

IDE (compiler) upgrade and the removal of needing .NET 1.1 Framework for
running PowerSDR (.NET 3.51 is required)

Full Vista/Win7 program compliance 64-bit Windows support for the FLEX-xx00
families of SDRs

An "Integrated Installer" that eliminates the need to install several separate
software packages to get PowerSDR and your SDR up and running

Automatic Firmware upgrades

Migration from MIDI to PAL for the low level "command and control" functions
for Firewire based radios

Support for the FLEX-1500 and new features to support the hardware

Support for V/U module and new features to support the hardware

Automatic Wide Band RX Image Rejection

The addition of a Downward Expander to enhance the noise gate functionality

The ability to run multiple radios from one PC (so restrictions apply) via the
Radio Chooser feature

Many "under the hood" DSP enhancements (full list TBD)

Various operational bug fixes from PowerSDR v1.18.6

-Tim

The web page will be updated for PowerSDR 2.x when it is officially released
and all of the improvements and new features are "set in stone" so to speak.

In summary, there major changes are...

Skins enabled console for different presentations.
IDE (compiler) upgrade and the removal of needing .NET 1.1 Framework for
running PowerSDR Full Vista/Win7 program compliance 64-bit Windows support for
the FLEX-xx00 families of SDRs An "Integrated Installer" that eliminates the
need to install several separate software packages to get PowerSDR and your SDR
up and running Migration from MIDI to PAL for the low level "command and