Ok the trick was to assign the Kenwood TS-2000 in HRD rather than Flex SDR. I
had assumed the TS-2000 was for only PowerSDR since HRD had Flex as a choice.
ASS  U ME L

Now how can I configure my homebrew soft to work? As if it’s talking to a
Kenwood I presume using the same virtual port as had been configured for HRD?
That’s next.

Thanks again

Hulen

K5HCS