Hi Brad

First, go to the Control Panel->Device Manager and see if the firewire card
is being recognized properly. Make sure you have the legacy driver loaded.
If thats okay, then close that out.

Next, open the FlexDriver. Does the driver see your radio? If not, make sure
its plugged firmly into the firewire socket on both the radio and the
computer.

Until you see a radio in the FlexDriver, you will not see one in PowerSDR.
If you do not, cycle power in the radio and see if one appears. If not, try
rebooting your computer, and power it back on with the radio turned off.
Once Windows has fully come up, then power on the radio.

73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com