Would it be possible to get whoever maintains these flex mail lists to add a link to the wiki in the material that appears at the bottom of the email messages?

I know I should bookmark it an in fact I have bit I read email from multiple computers and it always seems like I don't have the link when I want to check the wiki.

73, Tim N9PUZ