Thanks Tim,

I checked all that out and it all seemed okay.  Except I noticed the
flex driver kept establishing a 48 / 512 connection to the flex-3000
rather than the 96K / 1024 that I originally had setup.

I am on version 1 at the moment with no problems and I am getting
surprisingly good CW keying responsiveness without any noticeable
latency whatsoever.

Of course I had to roll back the recalibration to suit version 1 SDR.
On the weekend I will reinstall Version 2.0.16.

Many thanks,

Dave.