You may just want to use a unique port pair for Fldigi

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Gary Warner
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:29 PM
To: Neal Campbell
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] fldigi error

Neal,

I am going to double check tonight by re-booting the computer and then
just starting SDR and fldigi to see if the error goes away.   If it
does, then there is some residual service left running when HRD is closed.  HRD
does in fact use that port when it is running, but it is not on at the same
time as fldigi.

Gary