I have my V/U option on order and am looking forward to it. However by reading the posts it sounds to me that when it is installed there is no PWRSDR power meter indication to show if it realy works like we have on HF. Am I wrong on this? If this is the case could it be added to the design?

Since in the past we sometimes had power out problems in the beta software (in HF) it was reasuring to have the TUNE button and see the Power Out or SWR shown. A very worthwhile feature.

If the above realy is the case I like to know if it would be possible to have a V/U power/swr meter additional option. Since to me it would be a worthwhile option to have and be prefered to an external meter any time. I am sure anyone running the F5Ka remotel would agree.

John, ve3dvv