I realize the SDR is a moving work in progress and that maybe next week or
next month we will have a "new radio," but here is my problem...

I have owned the 3000 for only a short 2 months. I became so intrigued, I
have tried all of the SDR versions and I printed the SDR 1.18 manual and I
have studied the Knowledge Base and it ALL was fun and still is. But folks
there are so many buttons, sliders and settings that have little explanation
of what they really set, change, or why. Unless you make notes when you see
either an adverse or positive change, you might not get back. As someone
said there is no undo button. If you ever saw the movie, "The Matrix", that
is where I feel I am at times.

As an idea for the KB or the documentation, add a glossary or a dictionary
of the tech stuff. I am 75 and my mind is sharp and I love this, so keep me
fed !!