To: "Chris" <ctsee...@cox.net>; <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] RX2 / HFRIO board

The TSB41AB2 is your 1394 (Firewire) physical controller IC and is not on the HRFIO board. The PE4259 are RF switches.

My first guess would be that your issue is not transmitting 100 watts with a beverage nearby, but it is possible. I would suspect an EMP from a near lightning strike or a power surge from another source.