We can't start to help unless we know what version of PowerSDR you are using.

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Keith Goobie
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:12 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Help Request - Tune Failed: No RF Detected.

Hi ALL

I am looking for thoughts and / or guidance to resolving the subject problem.

Setup:

Flex 3000
Firewire connected to a Win7 workstation (64 bit) Station unattended at time
for remote ops using Teamviewer.
com0com & VAC in use.
CAT control for HRD and Skype is also interfaced.

Normally operation has been quite solid, but randomly, when tuning to either a
steppir / windom / 80 m sloper, the unit when put into ATU mode will attempt to
tune, then fail citing ³Tune Failed: No RF Detected².  Changing bands,
adjusting tune power, dropping the ATU database, and shutting power on/off in
software have no remedial impact.  I did restart the Win7 platform and it is
functioning for now.  I have RTFM.

If you have experienced and resolved this issue, would like to hear from you.

Thanks
Keith / VA3YC

--
Keith Goobie