From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Dennis Petrich
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 11:12 AM
To: 'FlexRadio Reflector'
Subject: [Flexradio] CW bandwidth too wide with PSDR 2.0.22

Hello all,

Has anyone experienced a bug with 2.0.22 where the CW bandwidth is almost
three times wider than the selected width??  (or this might be shallow
skirts issue.)

This was NOT an issue with 1.18.5.  Tones from Signals outside of the
highlighted bandwidth could not be heard except for a click some times, but
with PSDR 2.0.22 I hear a distinct tone on signals way outside of the
selected BW.

Test case:  400hz BW, tried it on 15 and 17m, my rx buffers never changed
from 1.18.5. to 2.0.22.  CW RX buffer set at 1024 and sample rate is 192kHz.

I'm running Core 2 Duo machine with XP and all the latest updates and latest
Flex firmware.

All help would be appreciated.

Dennis k0eoo