Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Mic

One comment about using aviation-type headsets with the Flex radios. All of them that I am aware of are mono earphones. You really do not get the full
benefit of the receive signal unless you have stereo headphones.  The
ability to pan the main RX signal to one ear & the MUltiRX (or RX2) signal
to the other ear is invaluable when working a pileup.