Have you done a full hardware reset?
http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50350.aspx

...and then a DB reset without importing or transferring data from a previous 
database?

If that does not work, you need to contact Dudley for further triage.

Also you need to find out why the application is crashing as that is possibly 
leaving the DB in an inconsistent state.  I do not think it is anything 
systemic with PowerSDR as I have a PC that has been up for over two weeks now 
without a problem.

I would look at heat related issues and possibly RAM that is faltering.  
Memtest32 is excellent for fining marginal memory problems. These issues can 
appear not to be  apparent.  Especially if you are over clocking the PC in any 
way.  


-Tim
-----


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Walker
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:52 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] Settings lost and more

The plot thickens.

Now, both Keith and i have lost all our settings for no apparent reason other 
than I did notice that PowerSDR did crash.

Three days later, I have no power output.

I exit PowerSDR, power cycle the 3000 and restart PowerSDR. Power is back for 
about 10 seconds of transmit.

I then repeat the process twice more.

On the 3rd time ... Power comes back up and this time stays up.  That was 
yesterday.

Today, same exact process.  Three times and now power is back up.

Any thoughts?

Doing a database reset will solve the problem, but not fix it permanently I 
would guess.

Mike va3mw.

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to