Dear FlexRadio customers,

FlexRadio is pleased to announce that we are moving to new larger offices
this coming weekend.  We are more than doubling our office/lab space and
will be able to install a 60 foot tower for our Ham club station, K5FRS.
 Moving crates are already lining the hallways and our team is starting to
get very excited.

We will complete packing of our offices and lab on Friday May 27 so we will
have limited phone accessibility that day.  Our technical support and
shipping logistics, which are off site, will operate as normal.  We expect
to be back in full operation on Tuesday after the Memorial Day weekend.

Please note our new address below my signature.  We request that you hold
any repair or upgrade shipments until May 27 or later and ship to the new
address.

Thanks for your patience while we make this important transition.

Regards,
Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO
FlexRadio Systems(TM)
4161 W. Howard Lane
Suite 1-150
Austin, TX 78723
Phone: 512-535-4713 Ext. 202
Email: ger...@flexradio.com
Web: www.flexradio.com <http://www.flex-radio.com/>

Tune In Excitement (TM)

PowerSDR(TM) is a trademark of FlexRadio Systems