Inquiring minds want to know: What are the specs of the club radio station?

Bands to be used, modes?
Tower: Crank-up or fixed (and who is gonna climb it?)
Antenna(s)?
Amplifiers(s) or barefoot (I would rather spend my money on a terrific antenna and tower than on an amp. But to each his own)

I plane to install a Heights Tower Systems crank-up tower, motorized 52 foot mounted on a 4 foot motorized fold over kit and mount a Steppir DB 18E For HF-6 meters. Haven't decided on bands higher in frequency yet. Digital modes will fill a lot of time as will CW. SSB is not forgoten as is 10 Meters and 6 Meters FM and also weak signal work. Haven't decided on a rotor or rotor controller.

Brad A. Steffler
KE4XJ