From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Steven L Hess
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:40 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Silence must meant something.

Well the silence to my query about the Flex-3000 receiver toughness must mean
something but I must be too dim to fathom what.
The reason I am asking is I had two instances where I transmitted on the same
frequency the Flex was sitting on and am wondering if I have damaged my
receiver.
It appears to me to be working fine but this is something hard to judge.
If it was damaged it would be deaf I think and not just degraded but I know
nothing of these things.

Steven

--
  Sent from my Linux box.