Thanks very much for your response Stu. I'll give this a try.

73,

Dick

-----Original Message-----
From: Stu Phillips [mailto:s...@ridgelift.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 8:31 PM
To: Dick Kalt; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] FlexControl Knob

Dick,

Pending any possible enhancements into PowerSDR, you can get the function
you want now using DDUtil and a pair of macros - one macro would tell DDUtil
to send a CAT command to turn the MOX on, the second would tell it to turn
the MOX OFF.

I can give you some pointers to two resources that can help you do this -
Lee W9OY has a writeup on his blog regarding using DDUtil and the
FlexControl, the second is a pointer to Steve's (K5FR) excellent Wiki on
DDutil.

Here are the links...

http://w9oy-sdr.blogspot.com/2011/03/debut-of-knob.html
http://k5fr.com/ddutilwiki/index.php?title=Tuning_Knob

When I get a chance this week I'll post a write up on my own blog regarding
advanced configuration of FlexControl options using DDutil.

In the meantime, hope these pointers are useful!
Stu K6TU