Here's the Knowledge Base Keyboard mapping file document:
http://support.flexradio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=5
Knowing this allows you to use specific keyboard keys to do certain
functions and/or the info to program external devices like the ShuttlePro
using the "regular keys", "ALT + key", "CTRL + key", or "Function keys"
(F*). I find it far more useful then constantly "mouse clicking" all over
the screen to do certain repetitive/common type tasks when operating the
rig.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com