Hi All
Now might be a good time to add some comments regarding having Voltage and
Temperature permanently displayed on the GUI -  see
http://helpdesk.flexradio.com/entries/20399161-voltage-and-temp?page=1#post_20457152
Les VK2DSG

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:52:00 +1000, Mike <mi...@m0aws.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Dudley,

Thanks for the reply.
Interesting you say the default for the fans is 70c, all the versions of PSDR I have used have had it set to 40c by default.

If I start the temperature widget immediately upon starting PSDR the initial temp is normally around 22-26c, if I leave the radio on RX only the temp rises to around 30c very quickly and then hovers there until I start TXing, then it gets hot and the fans kick in.

I'll keep an eye on things for future WSPR sessions.

Mike.
M0AWS
http://www.m0aws.co.uk