To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:42 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] GUI question

I'm new to the list so this may have been answered some time ago. Does anyone know if there is a way to have 6m displayed on the VHF band table instead of the HF table? When operating a VHF contest it's very inconvenient to have to click twice to get to 6m then back to other VHF bands.

Thanks,

Terry Price - W8ZN  ex K8ISK
FM18dv - 1.8MHz thru 47GHz
K8GP - The Grid Pirates - FM19bb