Congratulations. You, QRP DXCC is not easy.
Good Job.


On 9/10/11 4:23 PM, Tony Estep wrote:
When I got home today from a trip the mail had my QRP DXCC certificate. I
had done it before, but never sent in the verification for the award; the
contacts that I sent in this time were made with the Flex 1500 during the
month of May 2011. I used the Hercules DJ interface for tuning the VFOs and
switching the various panel functions, and the Ham Gadgets MK-1 keyer -- I
highly recommend both.

Tony KT0NY


--
---------------------------
I love  California. I practically grew up in  Phoenix.- Dan Quayle
---------------------------
Bill H. in Chicagoland
Doing my best to annoy nearly everyone since 1945.
webcams at http://w9ol-towercam.webhop.org
weather at http://hhweather.webhop.org
live weathercam chat hhweather.chatango.com

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to