How do you prove to them it was QRP?.

--- On Sat, 9/10/11, Tony Estep <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Tony Estep <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Flexradio] dxcc with 1500
> To: "FlexRadio reflector" <[email protected]>
> Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 5:23 PM
> When I got home today from a trip the
> mail had my QRP DXCC certificate. I
> had done it before, but never sent in the verification for
> the award; the
> contacts that I sent in this time were made with the Flex
> 1500 during the
> month of May 2011. I used the Hercules DJ interface for
> tuning the VFOs and
> switching the various panel functions, and the Ham Gadgets
> MK-1 keyer -- I
> highly recommend both.
> 
> Tony KT0NY
> 
> -- 
> http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
> 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to