I have been going the General Set up tab DSS Clock Offset calibration
against WWV and fine tuning my Flex-3000 using the Phase display as outlined
in the Knowledge base article
http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50175.aspx  several
times over the last many days.
  My Phase display never looks like the one illustrated on page 84 of the
Flex-3000 owners manual v 2.0. It's always a distorted shape or distorted
circle orbiting the center ring sometimes crossing over the inner ring. I
can get the signal rotation nearly stopped and reversing pretty easily. I
have it set where it's just going back and forth a bit reversing directions
in it's orbit right now. Am I supposed to be seeing a perfect circle here?
If so what am I doing wrong here? I have calibrated against the 5MHz and
10MHz WWV signals.

I have noticed this DDS Clock Offset number matching point changes depending
on the total environmental operating conditions. Support says it's not a
problem 0.25Hz  is plenty close hihi.

Steven

-- 
____________
Steven L Hess ARS KC6KGE DM05gd22
Skype user flamebait Cell 661 487 0357 (Facetime)
Google Voice 661 769 6201
openSUSE  Linux 11.3 and 11.4
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to