Using a PR-781 with the 3k and get good audio reports.  I spent some time with 
a friend on the air and dialed the audio in with the EQ.

-Larry

On Sep 16, 2011, at 18:30, Brian Lloyd <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Hugo Martinessi <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Hi everyone! I have a question about microphones, next Monday is my
>> birthday, I'm going to give me a mic :) what kind or type of microphone is
>> perfect for the radio flex-3000, Now I'm using a yaesu  HM-31, but I want to
>> buy a Heil PR-40 or the new one Heil GM *Elite** * anyone has experience
>> with connecting this microphone's with the flex-3000, thanks in advance for
>> the help.73  And don't forget to download skin's from my web  www.k2der.com
> 
> I am using the Heil HM-4. Works peachy with the 3000.
> 
> -- 
> Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
> 3191 Western Dr.
> Cameron Park, CA 95682
> [email protected]
> +1.767.617.1365 (Dominica)
> +1.916.877.5067 (USA)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to