My choice is the Heil 781.  A bit pricey but always excellent reports.

Bill




On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Don <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hugo
>
> I currently use a Heil HM-10 mic.  I purchased this mic many
> years ago before Flex radios were available.  The HM-10, as well
> as other mic's have a switch on them for wide and narrow.
> This switch is used to switch between a wide voice frequency
> response and a narrow one.  I used the wide position
> for rag chew and the narrow one for calling DX.  With the ability
> to setup different transmit profiles in the PowerSDR software
> the wide an narrow switch is no longer necessary.  So if I were
> looking today I would most likely choose the PR-781.  It seems
> to be a compromise between the "standard" ham mic and the
> Professional quality of the PR-40 (and cost less).  I did a quick
> internet search for the mic's and found that Radio-Mart seems
> to have the lowest base price about $127 for either the PR-781
> or the Gold Elite.   It is my belief that with taking the time
> in the PowerSDR setup routine just about any mic will sound
> good.  Good luck with your choice and oh yes Happy Birthday.
>
> Don, kd6hq
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Hugo Martinessi
> Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 8:59 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Flexradio] Flex-3000 Mic
>
>
> Hi everyone! I have a question about microphones, next Monday is my
> birthday, I'm going to give me a mic :) what kind or type of microphone is
> perfect for the radio flex-3000, Now I'm using a yaesu  HM-31, but I want
> to
> buy a Heil PR-40 or the new one Heil GM *Elite** * anyone has experience
> with connecting this microphone's with the flex-3000, thanks in advance for
> the help.73  And don't forget to download skin's from my web
> www.k2der.com
> ______________________________**_________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/**mailman/listinfo/flexradio_**flex-radio.biz<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz>
> Archives: 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/**flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/<http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/>
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/**mailman/listinfo/flexradio_**flex-radio.biz<http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz>
> Archives: 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/**flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/<http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/>
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/
>
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to