Today (9/19) I successfully installed PSDR 2.2.3 and used Data Transfer
Utility (rel 4.2.4) to import the database from 2.1.5.  Everything seemed
fine including the IK3VIG Blue skin.  I even had several QSOs on 40 meters.

Tonight, I power up the PC, my Flex 5000 and execute PSDR 2.2(.3).  The
screen background is now pale beige, buttons and menus are difficult to see.
I have tried re-selecting various skins to no avail.  I can still change
colors in the Panadaptor window, meter style, color, etc.  Still I am unable
to restore any standard skin or colors.

What am I missing?  Thanks in advance.

 Bill Roberts

Radio Station K8DXX